Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Zumba Exercise

After school today I did zumba.  It was really fun. A lot of it was really hard for me to do.  But I got the routine over with.  You guys need to do zumba it is really fun and so good for you.  If you want you can do zumba anyday you want.  It could be in the morning if you need to do that in early morning.  Zumba is a great workout for you.  For me I was really sore of doing zumba today.  My inner core was the same thing. My outer core was also the same as well as the other one did.  Now I really love  zumba.  This is really important to me. Like for an example if you don't do anything at all you need to do zumba.  Zumba is really special to me. Because if you're having a bad day you can also do zumba and that makes us way better.  Here is Zumba Exercises for you to try.  Good Morning!

Enjoy doing Zumba Exercises.



3 comments:

  1. You do the Zumba but I do not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zumba too! It's so fun, and it's exercising at the same time! I'm glad your legs feel better today. Exercise always helps my sore muscles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should get your DAD to do Zumba with you! It's great exercise, plus you have to use your brain to remember all of the moves! I'd pay big bucks to see that! :-)
    -Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...