Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rainbows

After it stops raining outside we see a rainbow.  Rainbows are pretty in the sky. If you are wondering you can not catch a rainbow.  Rainbows are really hard to catch.  Rainbows are really neat to look at if you can see a rainbow before it disappear on you.  Rainbows are really important because in the bible about Noah.  JESUS said I will bring a flood. So Noah build an ark to be safe like all of the animals in the ark. They need to wait for God's promise. God's promise was to never flood the world again.  So God keeps his promise. So Noah worship God like we all do.  God brings a rainbow to reminder to never flood again.

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/1c31506d9c06349ea4e36e5fb3827c21/vfkao3t/0RKn1hs0u/tumblr_static_rainbow.jpg
All about rainbows.

 

1 comment:

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...