Monday, January 25, 2016

Strawberries

I love strawberries they are so sweet. Strawberries are yummy and so good for you. As you think you could plant strawberries. But you need to be extra careful with each strawberry as you plant one. Strawberries are my favorite because they are a fruit and it is way really good for you. You need to try strawberries if you like it or if you don't like strawberries try them to see if you like it.

http://www.booths.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Sweet-eve-strawberries.jpg

Sweet yummy strrawberries.

Strawberry cake.

Enjoy.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7084/7190017299_4a93d18ef6.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love strawberries because they are sweet and yummy like Ally! And, because they are the only fruit with their seeds on the outside. Remarkable. Maybe we could have strawberry cake tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have strawberry cake tonight - but alas! There are no strawberries growing in the garden yet! Just a few more months until scrumptious strawberry cake time!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...