Sunday, January 3, 2016

Snowflakes

When snow comes you see snowflakes.  Snowflakes are hard to look at.   You could even go outside and catch snowflakes in your mouth that will be really fun if you know how to catch snowflakes.  
Snowflakes are pretty if you can see it.   You  could even try to see a snowflake but it is really hard.   People would say snowflakes are really hard to see with their eyes.  It is impossible to see a snowflake.

https://moviewriternyu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/many-snowflakes.jpg
https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/snowflakes_background_bright_texture_winter_55300_2560x1600.jpg

2 comments:

  1. One thing I know about snow flakes is that if you put enough of them together you not only can see them you get to play in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw a snowflake once.

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...