Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My haircut / Fashion

Today I had my haircut so we made my hair pretty. I thought I looked weird but not anymore. I am a fashion statement. I love fashion because I'm just that way. I like to wear fashion clothes like any of my clothes. Fashion is who I am. I am matching my clothes and I just have fun with it and I have lots of fun all the time with my clothes forever and ever. My hair is now short and I like that. Fashion is my thing and I love fashion. Everyday I will be a fashion model because fashion is my favorite thing in me. You do not know I do enjoy fashion and to be fashion all in my life. If you know I will be a fashion model and a fashion designer because fashion is my all part time that I want to be a fashion girl. Just who I want to be just like a girl I want to become a fashion designer is to become one. All my wishes are coming to me and to become a fashion designer. I love all the things I do with the fashion things I could do with all the time. All this time.

Fashion is my wonderful thing I enjoy doing and I even do it right now can you ever manage that? Everything in me is full of fun and I just go along with it and to get the beat going to my heart. My fashion is pretty fun and going to lots of tips going through that nice and easy at all at once. Fashion is my other favorite word. My other favorite word is spectacular like say twinkling stars in the night time. Everything is so spectacular to me.

3 comments:

  1. Ally is spectacular to me. And that is always in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's fun to pick out fashionable clothes. I bet your haircut is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lovely and fashionable niece Ally is spectacular to me too!! How about a picture of you with your spectacularly fashionable new haircut? :-)
    -Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...