Monday, January 11, 2016

Weather

I am learning about the weather. Anything like snow is a kind of weather.   That I learning at school in science class.  In science we need to see what is going to happen to the weather.  And plants too.
Weather is way important to us because when it is raining outside the plants grow and when the rain stops the rainbow comes up.  Also the plants grow.  Weather is all around us everyday.  Anyday is when weather comes.  Weather can help us.  If we need to shut our computers down to anything happens.  Weather is on its way.


These are snow pictures that I took.

  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining weather! And for the nice pictures of snow. I like the pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures of the snow. It looks very cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today the weather is very cold up here in the Twin Cities. It is 5 below 0! I am so happy that I am going to spend February in warm Texas!
    -XO Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...