Thursday, January 7, 2016

Rocks

There a lot of colors of rocks.  Rocks are really important because there are different kinds.  Igneous rocks go with a volcano. When are volcano goes up it is really hot. It is also way big red when volcanoes start to erupt.  Do not go near volcanoes.  Rocks can be seen whenever you spot a rock you will know when you will see rocks.  Sometimes if you don't see any rocks they are hidden all the things that you see today.

http://xoomi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/color-rocks.jpg
http://www.geologyclass.org/Igneou42.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I like rocks. Thank you for showing us pictures of pretty rocks. I promise to stay away from volcanoes. Thank you for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sharing some thoughts on alot of different things. I would also like to hear about your favorite music! Can you write about that sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting, Ally. I'll have to share this with Matthew. He loves rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...