Friday, January 15, 2016

Colors

There are lots of colors.  Even what we wear all day and everyday.  If somebody says what is your favorite color? Somebody else can say what their favorite is and say to that person that oh I did not know that was your favorite color.  Colors are everywhere and to what you are wearing right now is a piece of color.  You can choose what you are wearing.  Colors are important to all of us because we pick our own colors. Let's say a girl likes pink because that is her favorite color. There are lots of colors all around us.

http://wallpapersdesk.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/3154_purple_abstract.jpg
I have three favorite colors. I can find only two colors.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Pink-wallpaper-pink-color-10579434-1024-640.jpg


2 comments:

  1. I love colors. What is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow makes me happy, and dark red is a warm, cozy color.

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...