Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rain

Rain is an another precipatation. I heard rain is good for you. I love the rain it is so much fun just to look at it in awe. If you look outside you will see it has been raining. Rain can help the plants. This is why rain can help the plants and including us. Also rain can help the flowers as far as we know. After the rain stops you can go outside and splash in the puddles and that will be lots of fun. If the rain has not stoped you are stuck inside for awhile. I heard if it is still raining outside you can play a game if you wanted to. If not you could read of do a puzzle or color. I would chose singing. Since that is my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. This is one with thunder.
Enjoy
Having fun in the puddles.



2 comments:

  1. I love thunderstorms, but Carlos gets scared! How about you? Do you like thunderstorms, Ally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thunderstorms! And regular rain, too. Thank you for telling us about rain. You told us about snow, too. That was also very nice. I like rain sounds.

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...