Saturday, January 16, 2016

I love to rhyme all the time

I love to rhyme.  I rhyme all the time that is a rhyming word. Get it rhyme time.  Rhyming is a great way to start your day as in your way.  Those are are rhyming words.  Like bump, stump, lump, and pump.  I love to rhyme all the time. Sun, bun, and won.  Also like red, Ted and led. bed.
You can rhyme anytime you want to.  Rhyming is always is when you talk like this Bed, said and led. Rhyming is fun. If you can't say a rhyming word somebody can help you to find a rhyming word if you would like.

Enjoy rhyming everybody!!!

Rhyming song. You can even sing along.

http://www.wikihow.com/images/7/75/Write-Nursery-Rhymes-Step-15.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I'm trying to think of a rhyme at this time. But, no words come to mind that I can find. What am I going to do with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a sweet girl named Ally,
    Who sometimes likes to dilly-dally
    I like her relaxed pace,
    Who needs to race?
    It helps to slow down and enjoy!
    Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the poem. I kinda like what you said. That is really fun to rhyme. Rhyming is really fun and to explore as well.
      Thanks again.

      Ally

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the poem. I kinda like what you said. That is really fun to rhyme. Rhyming is really fun and to explore as well.
      Thanks again.

      Ally

      Delete
  3. I have a sweet niece named Ally
    She is my fun little Pally
    When she is around
    next to me she is found
    And all day long we can dally!

    hahahahah oh boy.........

    -Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

This Week

  During this whole week for midterms it was the most successful than I had known. Being in RISE Up it's not necessary for taking any ex...