Saturday, January 2, 2016

Birds

Birds can fly anywhere they want like up north.  Some birds don't fly like a flamingo.  Flamingos eat algae, Crustaceans, Brine shrimp,  Diatoms, And aquatic plants.  Birds are amazing creatures.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Phoenicopterus_ruber_Bonaire_2.jpg/256px-Phoenicopterus_ruber_Bonaire_2.jpg

My favorite bird is a flamingo because they can stay up with only one foot.

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Birds/Mexico/RioLagartos/Flamingos09.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I like flamingos because they are pretty and can stand on one foot. Can you stand on one foot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them too! Maybe we can practice standing on one foot like they do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your blog, Ally. This is a good way to stay in touch, learn and be interested in some of the same things! Do you take requests for topics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color of flamingos, and their long necks. Really nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...