Thursday, January 21, 2016

I Enjoy Singing

I love to sing. Because it is really fun to sing. Singing is my favorite because I am talented singer. At church we sing all the time. We even worship God. I am a wonderful talented singer. My favorite songs are Roar, Happy, Breath of Heaven and Amazing Grace that I enjoy. Including Christmas songs. I can't stop singing. I am gifted when I am singing every song that I sing. You need me to sing for you. Because I am really talented singer. I do enjoy singing and I love to sing all the time. Everyday I sing. I am gifted. God has answered my prayers. There will be a day with no more pain and no more suffering there will be a day. 

Enjoy the song. I am really talented singer.

2 comments:

  1. I think you love singing as much as I do! Doesn't it feel wonderful to sing? I think Carlos thinks I'm talking to him when I sing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like to sing. It is a wonderful way to worship the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...