Monday, January 18, 2016

Frogs

Frogs are everywhere. Some frogs live in the city in water. All different kinds of frogs live in the country.  There could be colors of frogs of different species of frogs.  There are lots of frogs out there. There are tree frogs, Green frogs and there could be even more. But I can't tell you all of them. Frogs can be seen in the day time and in the night time as well.

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9bcd9ce558bdb919b95d26c79f53702c?convert_to_webp=true
Here are some frogs that we see today.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5501/14420902589_98092c8092_o.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I like the sounds of bullfrogs in the summer evening. Amazing. Thanks for sharing about frogs Ally! Can you jump like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbet... ribbet... I like the sound of frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy lives in the country with some woods and swamps near his house and the noise of frogs on summer evenings is REALLY LOUD!!!

    XO Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frogs. I remember catching toads and frogs when I was your age! It was best to let them go after I caught them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...