Saturday, January 9, 2016

Math

Source:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/84/04/1a/84041a5c5db0d69d4992d785df25f2dc.jpg
I am learning about math.   Like rocket math.  Math can be hard as you think some people think math is easy.  Math is daily life you need to do it.  The best way is to get over with it.  Math is when you are thinking to see what you are doing.  You do math on a worksheet. You can do is addition, multiplication and division.  Sometimes they get mixed up or you can make it easy or you could  make it hard as it can do for you.  Here is some music for on math.  

Source:http://m.jumpstart.com/JumpstartNew/uploadedFiles/sne/small-screenshots/simple-fractions.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I heard that one plus one equals two. Is that correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally! How fun! I like the music link. You do take requests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That music was amazing! Math can be difficult, but it's really fun when you understand it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...