Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My sore legs

Today in P.E. we exercised my legs were really sore.  I could not make it though during P.E. today.
Today was fitness day. That was really hard for me and my legs as well.  But I did made it though all day.  Till the afternoon it was done.  My sore leg is all better now.  I am walking normal like I was before.  My leg is probably okay. It really hurts when I move my leg.  I get used to my leg.  But it's getting better. To walk again. Even I am moving my leg where it should to be healed right away.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your legs are feeling better. Sounds like you could use a bit more exercise. Have fun jumping on your trampoline!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...