Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Frozen

I do enjoy watching Frozen because it is really fun to watch. I watch Frozen all the time. I feel really relaxed awhile I am watching Frozen. This funny snowman is named Olaf. He always said when somebody greets him he says hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. Olaf is one day old. Some think that he is a newborn. I have Olaf pillow even though I sleep with him on some nights not to often. There is another Frozen coming out. It is called Frozen Fever or Frozen 2. It's the same thing. Elsa was born with ice powers this means that Elsa and Anna can play together. Like make a snowman, skiing and sledding. Hans is a trickster. There is an ice harvester named Kristoff he is really nice to princess Anna. Sven is a reindeer he helps Kristoff. Kristoff and Sven are best friends.

Here is a picture of Frozen in the movie.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w3n4RLXIJBs/maxresdefault.jpg
Here is Queen Elsa with her sister Princess Anna.

https://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/frozen-disneyscreencaps-com-10333.jpg?quality=80&w=840

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...