Sunday, January 10, 2016

Rock Cycle

There are so many kinds of rocks in the cycle.  This is called the rock cycle.  Rocks are different because in a rock cycle there are things about all the rocks that you should know about.  As we know rocks are fun to look in a magnifying glass.  Rocks are useful because rocks are really importnat to us .   This is what I found. This song is about rocks for on rock cycle.

This a picture of a rock.
Source: http://www.sandatlas.org/wp-content/uploads/1373-pyroxenite.jpg




These are pepples.      
Source: http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000apuivygVq2Q/s/750/750/03MI-G0014-pebble-pattern-Pictured-Rocks-Nat-Lakeshore.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Do you think this Rock song would help students learn? Is it hard for you to find music to go with your topics. This is very interesting, Ally. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the rock song Ally! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this song! You and Matt both know a lot about rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...