Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dogs

There are lots of dogs like little dogs. Dogs need exercise like we do.  Dogs like to go fetch and it is really fun for them.  Helps dogs to get exercise.  Exercise is what we need and to give dogs more exercise like this.

http://www.dogtraininghq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/hoopjump.jpg

- Set up obstacle courses
- Make your dog work for it's treats
- Get your dog on the treadmill
- Run your dog up and down the stairs
- Tug of war - but be aware of the risks
- Laser pointer
- Keep away and fetch
- Take a socialized outing

These are what dogs need to be to exercised is to be healthy.

https://www.cesarsway.com/sites/newcesarsway/files/d6/images/features/2011/November/agility2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. If I was your dog I would have fun exercising with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being healthy by exercising is good for dogs and good for us! Nice pictures Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally, maybe your parents should get you a dog!!Then you could exercise together!

    -Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think Carlos would like to do some of these things? I do!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...