Friday, January 22, 2016

Workout/Swimming

Today when I first got home after school I did my workout for today. I am doing more today. This is helping me and having a great way to spend my day of doing my workout.  We just bought our mini stepper just a couple days ago. We enjoy having our mini stepper with us. Today's workout was jumping on the trampoline and the mini stepper that was really fun. I am really busy of doing my daily workout. I love to swim. Swimming is also another workout as well. I swim over at the YMCA. Swimming is really fun and a great way to spend your day as well. Exercise is really fun and also kinda hard when you get to the point. The key of doing a daily workout is having fun and going to swim. At the YMCA pool it is really cold when you get in there. It could had happened in the summer time if you wanted to. The song what I picked is Overcomer. This song reminded me of doing your daily workout as you are doing it. You an overcomer as what God has for you to be an overcomer.

Enjoy this video. Exercise is healthy for you.

1 comment:

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...