Sunday, January 24, 2016

All the things that you should know about horses

Today I was reading about horses. I used to ride a horse named Pogo. I was really young when I first ride on the horse. Horses are my favorite because we need to groom horses and help them to find shelter. Also horses are really important to us because we need horses to get big and strong. Horses eat hay. Horses can eat hay everyday. Horses need to be clean and shiny before they get their exercise. This means we need to help horses to get big and strong with their muscles just like us.

Enjoy.

Here is a horse jumping.
http://www.eastwest-construction.com/hubfs/Jump.jpg
Horse getting clean.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SnYPZvp47yI/hqdefault.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of the horses. I think they are beautiful animals, and very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses are pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing your reading with us Ally!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...