Friday, January 8, 2016

Chess

I play chess sometimes.  Bobby Fischer had played chess.  He is a grandmaster at chess.  Bobby Fischer played in history.  When he was young he first started playing chess.  Bobby Fischer has books about him in his chess life.  When he was 13 years old he won the brilliancy that became known as The Game of the Century.  He was American chess grandmaster and the eleventh World Chess Champion.  Many consider him the greatest.

http://www.smartweek.it/wpsw/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Bobby+Fischer+Against+the+World+1.jpg

http://media.salon.com/2011/01/bobby_fischer.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Do you think if you keep practicing your chess game that you could get as good as Bobby ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we could play a game of chess some time. Check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember when we played chess? I had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...