Thursday, October 3, 2024

Today's Fun

My brother is home with us here in the Quad Cities from all the way from Tennessee and while he's here with us today's fun is playing soccer with me from our back yard. We were just playing soccer for fun, not as a game. It was really fun for the both of us. I did so well and I did power kicking at the speed of light as I like to call it. Today's fun doesn't stop there while playing soccer with my brother there were some laughter that were exchanged and I think the both of us are pretty competitive even it's not a game by keeping score. This really is a physical activity and I know it is and with my brother he did an amazing job with his kicking tricks and skills and this was so much fun for the both of us. The take a way of today's fun is don't ever give up even the little things and you will succeed no matter where life takes you.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Fun

My brother is home with us here in the Quad Cities from all the way from Tennessee and while he's here with us today's fun is playin...