Friday, January 29, 2016

Flowers

Flowers are pretty and really neat to look at. I enjoy looking at the flowers because if you have a hard time flowers will make you happy. Flowers have different colors. You did not know that flowers are really relaxing and help you to get peaceful and calm. Flowers need to grow just like us. Flowers are important to us.  Because again I said it helps you to get peaceful and calm and relaxed. If that happens you will be asleep because you might rather to get a hammock that will get you way much sleep. You will be up if you see a bunch of flowers. Flowers are really fun and to look at it in awe. As we know flowers are way so good to look after you plant it.

Flowers

https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/roses_flowers_bouquet_red_elegant_white_background_36319_1920x1200.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Flowers are pretty and make us happy, like Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding us how pretty flowers are! I think I may buy some today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...