Friday, July 22, 2016

Spelling

I love to spell. I am spelling right now with letters. I am spelling everyday and I get to enjoy it. I can spell ladder, paint, chair, wheelchair, polar bear and a whole lot more. Spelling is so much fun because spelling has lots of letters in them. I love to spell with letters. I used to have letters to spell when I was young. I was a wonderful speller. Sometimes you can spell a word that you do not even know how to spell. Spelling might be a challenge to spell different words. It's so much fun to learn to spell. If somebody does not know how to spell that kid or person can ask an adult for help. Spelling is really fun because you need to spell lots of letters. Spelling is fun to do. And it's all about having fun when we are spelling out letters and words. This is why spelling is so much fun to learn about.
And we can also have fun. Spelling can help us learn because spelling has words and lots of letters. Spelling is a part of life. Also here is another spelling I can do.

- Towel
- Tower
- Colors
- Rainbow
- Train set
- Cars
- Photo album
- Desk
- Dishes

The best part about spelling is take your time and have fun.

Happy spelling.

Today's post is letters, Words and having fun spelling.

1 comment:

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...