Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ice cream

I love ice cream so much. I love any flavor of ice cream What flavor of ice cream do you like best? I'm guessing for me I like cherry ice cream. Have you ever had that before? It's so good. Having ice cream is so good on a nice day like today. Do you know there are lots of flavors of ice cream? There are so many. I've also tried strawberry ice cream, white chocolate raspberry ice cream. My mother loves white chocolate raspberry. She says it's really good. I also tried white chocolate raspberry. And I said oh that's why my mother loves this kind of ice cream. What kind did you have for ice cream? Is it yummy? Ice cream is really really cold. But it does tastes really good too. Every time I see ice cream I say Ice cream and I kept saying that over and over again. Ice cream is temptation. Ice cream is tempting when we eat ice cream. I love all the flavors of ice cream. I beileve my favorite ice cream would have to be strawberry ice cream. And I have a whole lot of ice cream that I really love the most. 

This is a picture of white chocolate raspberry ice cream.  


http://chocolatewithgrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IMG_0715-Small1.jpg
This is a photo of ice cream. 


http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/ice-cream-in-a-bowl-wallpaper-2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yes Ally! I really like white chocolate raspberry ice cream - from Whitey's of course! Let's have some really soon! :-) ~Mom

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...