Thursday, July 14, 2016

Having fun with mother/ Father, Brother at California

I am having lots of fun with mother. My mother and I are having lots of fun. My brother and my father are at California. They are having fun. They are going to this lab at RTB. They are such great learners. I am proud of them because they get to learn what they get to look at. This morning they are going to conference at RTB. I am with my mother and having lots of fun with her. My brother and my Father are having so much fun at California. I am so happy about my father and my brother because they learn so much. And a whole lot more. My mother and I love on each other. My brother is having so much fun. And he is a great learner. My mother and I are excited that my brother and my father are having so much fun up at California. I am happy with my brother and my father because they are learning so well at RTB. They are glad to go at California because they have lots of things to look at. California has lots of moutanis to look at.

Strawberry Peak

Today's post Love on mother. Brother and Father having fun at California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...