Sunday, July 24, 2016

First time spelling / Filling in the blank

Today I had been spelling. Here are some spelling words that I know. Boat and train. Also I fill in the blank. From The Little Red Riding Hood book. Grandma is in Grandma's bed. Today I was paying attention to spell and words. And filling in the blank. I had a lot of fun. I am learning how to spell with words. And filling in the blank. I am enjoying it. Everyday. I am watching an educational video  about how to spell. And with letters. And rhyming. And filling in the blank. And meaning of a word. It's really fun to learn these things. This is why I am having so much fun learning so much everyday. I am a wonderful learner. Everything like this is fun for everybody. Hope you all understand why I am having lots of fun when I am watching educational videos.  This is very fun for me because I get to learn everyday and I get to enjoy it.

Today's post is having fun with spelling, words, rhyming and filling in the blank. The best part for me is spelling and rhyming. What rhyming word do you like best? And why?

1 comment:

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...