Saturday, July 9, 2016

Exercise

Today I have been doing exercise on the Wii. I got really really hot. The best part of all I did the downward facing dog. I had impressive balance. At the end of the downward facing dog I got really really hot. I did exercise more than an hour. I did not know that I was exercising more than an hour. Can you excerise than an hour? I did really well exercising today. If you like you can exercise too. How many hours do you exercise per day or week? Or if someone can get their dogs they can exercise with that person too. Dogs can also exercise just like everybody else does. Sometimes I exercise.  If I really do need to exercise it helps our muscles to ger strong. You can also exercise when you are swimming.  That is my favorite thing to do. Where do you go when you are exercising? When you are exercising you can take a deep breathe and breathe out. That is what you can do when you are in the swimming pool. And exercising. My favorite activity when I exercise is swimming. That is my all time favorite. What is your favorite activity when you are exercising? And why do you enjoy it? I have a reason why I love to go swimming. Because swimming is an exercise and it's fun. When I swim I go on my back and do the backstroke. I am enjoying that too. So that is why I love to swim. Is to enjoy it. And go swimming everyday. Because this is a excerise.

Enjoy everybody.

Today's post is having fun exercising, Going somewhere to go exercise.



1 comment:

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...