Currently I am writing on my 365 devotional journal which I had started during the beginning of this year of 2019, I am wanting to finish this on December 31st of this year of 2019. This is what I call SMART goals. I also want to achieve this purpose as the months go by. I am looking forward to see how much I have achieved.
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Relevant
Time-bound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today's Fun
My brother is home with us here in the Quad Cities from all the way from Tennessee and while he's here with us today's fun is playin...
-
Birds can fly anywhere they want like up north. Some birds don't fly like a flamingo. Flamingos eat algae, Crustaceans, Brine shrimp, ...
-
I do enjoy having smoothies. I have a smoothie every morning. You might think that's cold. Smoothies are what I have. I can't stop ...
-
This is my first blog that I did not know about. I do enjoy singing a lot. I am really impressed with my brother. I do love my brother if ...
No comments:
Post a Comment