Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sign language

We use sign language sometimes. Sign language is complicated and hard but you can try your best. It's an idea of finding a way like words when you signing some language. That you don't even know.
Sign language is what we do and sometimes Sign language is a way we can try. The best way is to try try again if you don't succeed try try again. Signing language with the words may be tricky for you. But sometimes it gets us.  Sign language is really fun and helps us learn better. If you don't succeed try try again. And keep on trying. You can do this. Keep on trying really hard. If this helps you. You will do it the best way. If you don't succeed try try again. And keep on trying. This could be hard as you will think. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you! (in sign language) Go to: http://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/general-bbm-chat-f404/252969d1394040455t-please-add-hand-i-love-you-sign-language-emoticon-bbm-black_i_love_you_oval_decal.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally I hope that you can teach me some sign language next time I see you!
    XO
    -Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...