Monday, January 17, 2022

This Weekend

 The start of the weekend was really fun for me my cohort friends and I went to Starbucks to celebrate one of our cohort friends birthday, I had steamed apple juice, it's basically pure apple juice you can really taste it that makes the drink, a hot drink. We also made this birthday no baked cookie dough and it's pretty good once if you like it or not. She had a great birthday this year and we all got the privilege to experience her birthday with her. Yesterday we watched a movie together after brunch, we watched The Greatest Showman. I only know their songs if you might be familiar with.


Here are a couple of examples:



 
 



Last night there was Church service on campus and Forest City Worship from Rockford came and was really powerful for each and every moment singing worship songs and unexpectedly we took communion together and we all soak it in. For me I have been drenched spiritually speaking and felt this power and I figured it out what it was, it was the Lord all along as I realized I am worth more than my abilities and my disability because God so faithful, He is always with me and I can turn to Him when I need Him the most and I just hope for the best for what I am called to do for the glory of God.

This was amazing and impacted me:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...