Thursday, January 13, 2022

First Day of Classes / Back To Campus

 Yesterday was the first day of having classes and I have to get used to it because of a new semester for spring. So far I I have been handling where to go from class to class and even being in different buildings that I have to get used to. For the first day of having classes went very well for me and I'm going to learn lots and more that is going to continue. Today is the first day of Current Events 2 that I have for class and it's an addition to Current Events 1 during fall semester and I think for Current Events 2 will be lots of fun for me and as far as I know I will get to learn ways to know more about what is going on in our world with more information. A couple of days ago I got back to campus at Judson and I'm very glad to be back. For me on campus it's like a family that is family to me and I am pleased to say I am called to something bigger in my life and for that said I am really thankful to be a "RISE" Road to Independent, Spiritual & Employment student. Go RISE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...