Saturday, April 8, 2023

Intro to Christian Faith (Understanding & Application)

 This class I'm taking this semester is amazing to me because this is something that I am mostly passionate about in my faith with the Lord. I have discovered God is at work in this class and I finally knew what it meant throughout this semester. I am fully engaged with my hunger for the Lord. This amazes me because in this class is so real in my life and I'm so thankful how the Lord is working in our lives. I'm learning a lot in this class when I am so focused to learn what comes next even this is a part of life when it's not very easy. I have been taking this class so seriously in Intro to Christian Faith and that is changing my life. God is so faithful no matter from our abilities. As this is greater to believe what the Lord has for all of us. I thank God for the many blessings I have in my life for me to take to the next level in my faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed RISE & RISE Up

  After six semesters I graduated from my Early Childhood Education major as my concentration. I am officially completed RISE for two years ...